180X60x25 ruber track for Mini excavator
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW WHEN BUYING REPLACEMENT RUBBER TRACKS
To ensure that you have the right part for your machine, you should know the following:
- The make, year, and model of your compact equipment.
- Size or number of the track you require.
- The guide size.
- How many tracks require replacement?
- The kind of roller you need.
Durable High Performance Replacement Tracks
- Large Inventory - We can get you the replacement tracks you need, when you need them; so you do not have to worry about downtime while you wait for parts to arrive.
- Fast Shipping or Pick Up - Our replacement tracks ship the same day you order; or if you are local, you can pick up your order straight from us.
- Experts Available - Our trained and experienced team members know your
equipment and will help you find the right tracks.
We keep on with our business spirit of “Quality, Performance, Innovation and Integrity”. We goal to create much more worth for our customers with our rich resources, state-of-the-art machinery, experienced workers and exceptional providers .We are hunting ahead to cooperating with all buyers from in your own home and abroad. Moreover, customer pleasure is our everlasting pursuit.
Our company regards “reasonable prices, high quality,efficient production time and good after-sales service” as our tenet. We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits in future. Welcome to contact us.
Q1： Do you offer free samples ? How long does it take for samples?
A：Sorry we don’t offer free samples. But we welcome trial order at any qty. For future order more than 1X20 container, we will refund 10% of sample order cost.
Lead time for sample is around 3- 15 days depending on sizes.
Q2：How is your QC done?
A：We check 100% during production and after production to ensure a perfect product before shipping.
Q3： How do you ship the finished products?
A：By sea. Always in this way.
By air or express, not too much because of the higher price