Rubber tracksRubber tracks are tracks made of rubber and skeleton materials. They are widely used in engineering machinery, agricultural machinery and military equipment. The crawler rubber track
walking system has low noise, small vibration and comfortable ride. It is especially suitable for occasions with many high-speed transfers and achieves all-terrain passing performance. Advanced and reliable electrical instruments and complete machine status monitoring system provide reliable guarantee for the driver's correct operation.
Selection of working environment for kubota rubber tracks：
(1) The operating temperature of rubber tracks is generally between -25 ℃ and+55 ℃.
(2) The salt content of chemicals, engine oil, and seawater can accelerate the aging of the track, and it is necessary to clean the track after use in such an environment.
(3) Road surfaces with sharp protrusions (such as steel bars, stones, etc.) can cause damage to rubber tracks.
(4) The edge stones, ruts, or uneven surfaces of the road can cause cracks in the grounding side pattern of the track edge. This crack can continue to be used when it does not damage the steel wire cord.
(5) Gravel and gravel pavement can cause early wear on the rubber surface in contact with the load-bearing wheel, forming small cracks. In severe cases, water intrusion can cause the core iron to fall off and the steel wire to break.