Rubber Tracks 250X48 Mini Excavator tracks
The Feature of Rubber Track
While compact excavator tracks are commonly used at lower speeds and for less aggressive applications than a compact track loader, they too can face the same working conditions as other track machines. Made to deliver long life in extreme working conditions. Tracks distribute the machines weight over a large surface area to maximize comfort without sacrificing your excavators capabilities.
·Recommended for both highway and off-road terrain applications.
·Classic off-set excavator track pattern.
·All-around track for all applications.
·Heat-treated and hammer-forged steel cores.
·Tear-resistant for extended life
·Excellent wire-to-rubber bonding for increased track integrity
·Extra-thick cables wrapped in nylon fiber
·Free Shipping by truck freight
Why Choose Us
We are proud of the substantial buyer pleasure and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of top of the range each on solution and repair for China tractor rubber tracks, Construction Machinery, We insist on "Quality First, Reputation First and Customer First". We are committed to providing high-quality solutions and good after-sales services. Up to now, our merchandise have been exported to more than 60 countries and areas around the world, such as America, Australia and Europe. We enjoy a high reputation at home and abroad. Always persisting in the principle of "Credit, Customer and Quality", we expect cooperation with people in all walks of life for mutual benefits.
1. Our technically skilled employees are trained to understand the unique requirements of each brand and model of your mini-excavator to provide professional service for all your technical questions.
2. We offer customer support in 37 languages to restrict language barriers to an absolute minimum.
3. We offer same-day shipment, next-day delivery to all our customers.
4. Easily search for mini-excavator rubber tracks online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to find what you need, when you need it. Our online platform Gator Track gives you real-time pricing and availability and ensures your part is in stock when you order for the fastest possible delivery.
1. Which port is closest to you?
We usually ship from Shanghai.
2. If we provide samples or drawings, can you develop new patterns for us?
Of course, we can! Our engineers have over 20 years of experience in rubber products and can help design new patterns.
3. What information should I offer to confirm a size？
A1. Track Width * Pitch Length * Links
A2. Your machine type (Like Bobcat E20)
A3. Quantity, FOB or CIF price,port
A4. If it is possible, pls also provide with pictures or drawing for double checking.