Rubber Tracks B250X72 Skid steer Tracks Loader tracks
We support our purchasers with ideal premium quality products and substantial level company. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we’ve acquired rich practical working experience in producing and managing for China Mini Digger, Mini Excavator, With high quality, reasonable price, on-time delivery and customized & personalised services to help customers achieve their goals successfully, our company has got praise in both domestic and foreign markets. Buyers are welcome to contact us.
- Our technically skilled employees are trained to understand the unique requirements of each brand and model of your mini-excavator to provide professional service for all your technical questions.
- We offer customer support in 37 languages to restrict language barriers to an absolute minimum.
- We offer same-day shipment, next-day delivery to all our customers.
- Easily search for mini-excavator rubber tracks online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to find what you need, when you need it. Our online platform Gator Track gives you real-time pricing and availability and ensures your part is in stock when you order for the fastest possible delivery.
Methods For Measuring Tracks
Generally, the track has a stamp with the information about its size on the inside. If you don’t find the mark for the size, you can get an estimate of it yourself by adhering to the industry standard and following the steps mentioned below:
- Measure the pitch, which is the center to center distance between the drive lugs, in millimeters.
- Measure its width in millimeters.
- Count the total number of links, also known as teeth or drive lugs, in your machine.
- The industry standard formula to measure the size is:
Rubber Track Size = Pitch (mm) x Width (mm) x Number of Links
1 inch = 25.4 millimeters
1 millimeter = 0.0393701 inches
When your product encounters problems, you can give us feedback in time, and we will respond to you and deal with it properly according to the regulations of our company. We believe that our services can give customers peace of mind.
All our rubber tracks are made with a serial Number, we may trace the product date against the serial Number.
It’s normally 1year factory warranty from production date, or 1200 working hours.