Rubber Tracks 350×56 Excavator Tracks
|Track width||Pitch Length||Number of Links||Guiding type|
1. We are manufacturer , belong to the integration of industry and trade.
2. Our company has independent design capability and team.
3. Our company has a complete set of processing methods, processing center.
4. Our company’s product series are complete: from track roller, sprocket, top roller, front idler, rubber track, steel track to undercarriage, we can design and customize special mechanical equipment.
5. Our company has a strong R&D platform.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW WHEN BUYING REPLACEMENT RUBBER TRACKS
To ensure that you have the right part for your machine, you should know the following:
- The make, year, and model of your compact equipment.
- Size or number of the track you require.
- The guide size.
- How many tracks require replacement?
- The kind of roller you need.
Generally, the track has a stamp with the information about its size on the inside. If you don’t find the mark for the size, you can get an estimate of it yourself by adhering to the industry standard and following the steps mentioned below:
- Measure the pitch, which is the center to center distance between the drive lugs, in millimeters.
- Measure its width in millimeters.
- Count the total number of links, also known as teeth or drive lugs, in your machine.
- The industry standard formula to measure the size is:
Rubber Track Size = Pitch (mm) x Width (mm) x Number of Links
1 inch = 25.4 millimeters
1 millimeter = 0.0393701 inches
Q1：How is your QC done?
A：We check 100% during production and after production to ensure a perfect product before shipping.
Q2：How do you ship the finished products?
A：By sea. Always in this way.
By air or express, not too much because of the higher price
Q3: What information should I offer to confirm a size
A1. Track Width * Pitch Length * Links
A2. Your machine type (Like Bobcat E20)
A3. Quantity, FOB or CIF price,port
A4. If it is possible, pls also provide with pictures or drawing for double checking.
Q4： Do you offer free samples ? How long does it take for samples?
Sorry we don’t offer free samples. But we welcome trial order at any qty. For future order more than 1X20 container, we will refund 10% of sample order cost.
Lead time for sample is around 3- 15 days depending on sizes.